
The plumbers who were supposed to show up at 10:30 this morning to install the new sink and dishwasher had an emergency slab leak call. I certainly know what it is like to have a flooded kitchen, so I was patient.......all day. A plumber's helper (with a concussion - loooooong story) finally came around 3:30 and worked for 3 1/2 hours and only got the faucets installed. He promised to return in the morning and finish the dishwasher installation. I really want to show you pictures of the finished kitchen, so you will have to wait another day :0)
We had a wonderful surprise today - our son Matthew came home for the weekend! He was tackled at the front door by three little ones screaming his name and trying to climb all over him. Big brothers and big sister really get the "rock star" treatment around here! Then we took him to a very classy eating establishment - Taco Villa. He has gone out for the evening to see some old high school friends. I guess he didn't want to hang around and watch Randy change out a wall plug :)
Our weather was beautiful today. Mason, Molly, and Madelyn played outside for hours. I love this picture of Molly. She is such a cutie!
1 comment:
Post a Comment