
Today the wonderful new counter tops went in - pictures to follow tomorrow. In just a few short hours, I will have running water (a new sink), and a dishwasher in my kitchen for the first time in almost a month. Mason was home when the counter men were here - that boy loves construction! They even gave him a small piece of the counter material to keep. He put it with the rest of his "collection" that consists of broken water pipes and other assorted bits of concrete and lumber.
I am going to keep adding to my list of 1000 things I am thankful for. Aren't you glad that tomorrow is Friday? I am actually excited about cleaning house and doing laundry - I must have a fever ;0)
Thankful list:
11. A warm house on a wet winter day
12. Mason's new taekwondo instructor - what a kind and patient man
13. Friends who love me (even on bad days)
14. The smell of a sweet toddler snuggling in my lap
15. The words "Mom, will you read to me?"
16. My beautiful new counter tops
17. Good health and a happy heart
18. Tomorrow is Friday!
19. My mother only has 6 more days of radiation treatments
20. Pictures of my children
1 comment:
Mary,
I've been browsing your blog a bit to get to know you better and I must say, what an attractive family, you are surely blessed! And also I love your 1000 blessings that you are counting. Keep it up girl! At this rate you won't have one self pity-full moment this year!
Post a Comment