Thursday, February 7, 2008

Molly has the flu :0(


Sweet Molly Anne has a bad case of the flu, but she has been a trooper today. I am sure that being sick does not bring out the best in me, but Molly always has a sweet spirit about her when she is ill. She has been a snuggle-bug with a high fever and headache. This is a picture of her signing "sick."




Madelyn went by herself with Memaw to Bible study this morning, and Mason and I went to our homeschool coop without the girls this afternoon. Randy came home for a couple of hours so that I could leave and teach 2 sign language classes for our coop. It was fun to teach Mason's class - he kept looking at the other children trying to sign. I wonder what he was thinking. I am thankful that so many of the homeschool families want to communicate with him - what a sweet group of people!




Randy is going to start putting the kitchen back together this weekend. He came home today to find dishes in the bathtub...he was a little worried. I assured him that I wasn't actually "washing" dishes in the tub....I was just soaking dishes in the tub. The fine difference there is that we will NOT be eating off of those dishes until our dishwasher has been reinstalled :0)




Michael, Matt, and Missy - we love you bunches. Have a blessed and safe weekend.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That picture made me want to be home so badly :(! Tell Molly I love her more than anyone else loves their 5 year old sister! I miss you guys so so so much, and I absolutely can't wait to come home and see you! Have a joyful weekend, and tell the kids to get well soon! LOVE YOU!