





Wednesdays are always busy around here. Madelyn has preschool, I work at the church, Molly has gymnastics, and then we go to church for the evening. Today just seemed to fly by! I picked up the check from the insurance adjuster (thank you State Farm!), and we start getting estimates on the flooring and other repairs tomorrow. It almost seems normal to go to the bathroom to fill up the coffee maker now :0)
Molly told me she had a headache on the way to gymnastics, but she wasn't really complaining so I was not very sympathetic. By the time we got to church, she was running a fever and complaining that her legs hurt. Apparently she has the same flu bug that Mason had over the weekend. We will make another trip to Walgreens in the morning to stock up on Motrin and Tylenol. I don't ever want my children to be sick, but it was so sweet holding her in my arms at church tonight while she slept. She is a sweetie. When Madelyn heard that Molly was sick she started crying because "Mason sick and Molly sick - why I not sick?" She doesn't want to be left out of anything!
Here are more pictures taken during our fun weekend to Dallas.
Michael, Matt and Missy - we love you dearly and pray for you every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment