Friday, February 15, 2008

Mom Takes Nap - Gets New Hair-do



Today was COLD!!! We went to the library this morning ro return books, get some weekend movies and practice homeschooling in a clean, quiet place. Our normal school spot is the kitchen which has been torn up for weeks. It is looking like it will be several more weeks before everything is finished and somewhat normal around here again, so......we are moving to the library on homeschooling days.




We came home, read a LOT of books, watched a movie, and I thought I would rest for a while :0) Madelyn and Mason had other plans. With combs and barrettes (many barrettes!) they did a lovely job on my hair. They laughed and giggled for at least 30 minutes while they make me "beautiful." Molly wanted no part of this crime - she was creating computer art with her new Kid Pix software.




Randy is at Home Depot buying the new dishwasher! 6 more days and I will have my "new and improved" kitchen. I am ready for home-cooked food and the return of family meals at our table.




Michael, Matt, and Missy - have a safe and blessed weekend. We love you sooooooomuch!

No comments: