Monday, February 11, 2008

A New Pony-tail Queen!




When Missy was little, I loved to put her beautiful blond hair in a pony-tail on the side of her head. Matt still teases her about the pony-tail, long shorts, and printed t-shirts she wore for years. Madelyn's hair is finally long enough for the side pony-tail! Someone new to carry on the proud Strickland tradition. (Someone new for Matt to tease!)




Tonight we were eating out (again), and the little ones were mesmerized by the cartoon channel on the TV at Schlotzkys. Molly said, "Look! they have the same commercial on their TV that I saw on ours - Pirates of the Caravelle!" I don't know if I will ever be able to say "caribbean" the same way again. :0)




I am hoping for a big parade of contractors to come through our house tomorrow so that we can get some bids on all of the work that needs to be done. Randy did a wonderful job repairing the damaged kitchen cabinets (with Mason's help), and they are now out of the dining room and back in the kitchen where they belong.




Here are some pictures of the new hair-do and some precious

No comments: