Tuesday, March 11, 2008

You Know It's Bad When....





You know your house has reached an all time low when your 6 year old son keeps walking by the sheetrock dust covered furniture and signing "dirty" and then signs "You need clean!" I am having a hard time convincing him that if I clean it, it will just be covered in more dust in 5 minutes. I think today I will give him a dust rag and let him have fun.


I though about titling this blog entry "Daylight Savings Time - Me No Likee!!!" but that really isn't true. I just don't like it in the morning when my alarm goes off. I love the extra time in the evenings to play outside, work in the yard, and take the little ones bike riding. Randy's parents live about three blocks from us - easily withing bike range, and they always have candy! Memaw and Granddaddy better stock up :0)


These are some pictures from last year's bike riding adventures.


1 comment:

Patty said...

There is nothing quite so fine and hard to clean as sheetrock dust. We will be tearing down a wall soon and then all the tapping and bedding work to be done and I am not looking forward to it for that reason.
I am with you, about daylight savings time. Love the longer evenings but find it hard to convince myself its time to get outside to do chores when its pitch black out