Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Thankfulness






I realized today that I haven't added to my thankfulness list in a couple of weeks - oops!













41. I have 6 beautiful and very healthy children






42. I learned several new ASL signs this week






43. I am surrounded by friends who forgive easily






44. Madelyn told me she loved me MANY times today :0)






45. I get to shower in my brand new shower tomorrow!






46. I talked to all 3 of my adult children today - they make my heart so happy






47. I see God changing my attitude and quieting my spirit






48. We had the most beautiful day here - the weather was perfect!






49. Our pear tree is blooming - Mason, Molly, and Madelyn brought me bouquets all day






50. My heart is filled with the anticipation of Spring












(I took this sweet picture last night after bathtime).

No comments: