
My sweet Randy will be 50 years old on Sunday. (Have I mentioned lately that he is older than I am?) :0) As a surprise, I took the three youngest sweeties and had their photo made this morning. What a hard choice to pick one of so many cute pictures! Here is a picture of the picture. Not the best quality, but you can still see that they are pretty cute.
I am reading a great book by Dr. Henry Malone called Shadow Boxing. I have been a Christian for a long time, but I still have so much to learn. I think we can get very wrapped up in terminology that we don't even understand - such as the difference between righteousness and holiness. Here's a quote from the book: "Righteousness is a gift from God that is received by faith. Righteousness is an absolute. Holiness is a progression. I am working on my holiness. I am learning to be more holy. I am seeking to be more like Jesus in every action and thought. But I am absolutely righteous." Now, that's something to celebrate!
2 comments:
50 is YOUNG ! Happy birthday to your husband.
What beautiful children, God has richly blessed you.
Thanks for your comment today about Freckles. It has been a sad day but one full of thankfulness too
Kids are beautiful! I just found your blog. I, too, have 6 children but my baby is 31 and we are expecting grandchild #12. I always wished for a sweet Chinese baby. My youngest may go that route as conceiving doesn't seem to be happening.
Post a Comment