


All 6 of our darlin's are home for a few days - what a blessing! The older three will return to Dallas and Oklahoma later this week, and we will start counting the days until they can come home again. I love being Mom to all of them.
God has been so good to our family. We have 6 precious children who love us and absolutely adore each other. To the outside world, I suppose we look a little different from the "norm". We are a large, bi-racial family with biological and adopted children who range in age from 3 to 26. Now that seems perfectly normal to me :0) What is important is that God formed our family - every child was specifically chosen for us, and He knit us together.
No child, no family is a mistake or an accident. We might disagree or be disappointed in each other occasionally, but we are a family forever. I love that!
1 comment:
Oh what fun to have everyone together. Nothing quite so nice as having all our children together.
Post a Comment