Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Beautiful Thing


I realized today that I am in one of those periods of life that is magical. I have three little ones to hug, kiss, bathe, school, etc. all day, and I have three wonderful grown children who make me happy every minute. What a blessing to look at your children and just feel joy! I am so proud of Michael, Matt, and Missy. In spite of our imperfect parenting, they have grown to be caring, responsible adults who try very hard to do what is right. I am even prouder of the fact that they love each other and still love to spend time together.




When we made out our wills several years ago, we made one of my sisters and her husband guardians of our children. Now keep in mind that we have 6 children and they have 5. We both prayed VERY hard for good health for each other :0) After our adoptions of Molly and Madelyn, our older three came to us and asked to be their guardians if anything happened to Randy and me. What a precious and unselfish request.




We live in such a fallen and dark world. Our love and intimacy with God, and our unselfish and forgiving love for family make this place beautiful in spite of what is swirling around us. Michael, Matt, and Missy - I love, love, love being your mom!

No comments: