

If there was a recovery group for disorganized crafters, I would be forced to join. "Hi...I'm Mary...I start a lot of projects that I don't finish." So the dilemma of the day is...do I finish knitting my first knitted scarf, try one more time to learn triple crochet, complete the really cute set of chicken towels, or......start a new apron, cut out summer clothes for the girls, start on my bag swap for April??????
What I really need to be doing is texturing walls, painting a bathroom, or organizing my homeschool books. Now tell me - do any of those sound very fun to you? :0) I think I will just do a little of everything today. I will finish my crocheted piece (it is very small), clean out my homeschooling stuff, and cut out my really cute new apron. I am happy now!
No comments:
Post a Comment