

I'll admit that in the past I had a small kitchen appliance fetish, but I repented and gave many of them away. I have really, really tried recently to buy only the "hand-cranked" variety of kitchen gadgets, but........ When I saw this brand new, still in the box pasta machine of my dreams for only $6, I knew I had to bring it home. Last night, I made fresh lasagna noodles and yummy lasagna. I never seem to get a picture of what I cook before my big family devours it, so just imagine that it was the most beautiful lasagna you have even seen.
I almost hate to admit it, but I also bought a brand new, still in the box food dehydrator for $5 to replace my old cracked one. Now my appliance pantry is brimming over again, and I have some serious explaining to do :0)
We are listing our house tonight, so my days will now be filled with homeschooling and trying to keep our house clean. I think the farmhouse of my dreams sold yesterday, so be praying that we can find something wonderful that will bless everyone in our family.
Have a wonderful week!
4 comments:
I have never made pasta--that looks beautiful! I'll bet it was delicious too. Where are you finding these amazing bargains?
We listed our house once without a sure fire place to go too once--a wee bit scary! I'll pray the perfect house shows up for you.
I admit that I could not have passed those by either. And I don't even like appliances! LOL
I've never made my own pasta. I can only imagine how wonderful they must taste. We eat lots of pasta!
I laughed when I read that you couldn't get a photo before your meals are gobbled up. My blackberry cobbler photo looks like I took it that way to show those lovely berries inside when in reality by the time I walked away to get my camera, two servings were already missing when I got back! LOL I understand completely. At least they like our cooking!
I do have a dehydrator that I simply cannot part with. What do you dry in yours? It has been so long since I've used it but it is one of those things that I just know I want to use again (when I have time).
Blessings,
Lea
Kris,
We NEVER have a plan when we list a house! It always works out beautifully, so I don't really worry about it anymore. Thank goodness my sweet Randy is a good sport!
Hi Lea,
I am actually a bad dehydrator. I always think of things I could have dried AFTER we have eaten them! LOL! I am hoping to have a bumper crop of veggies from our tiny little garden. My plan is to freeze some and dry some. I'll keep you posted!
Have a blessed day,
Mary
Post a Comment