Friday, July 11, 2008

It's Official!






We have made the big leap and listed our house. The sign will go in the yard on Monday. And, no.....we haven't found another house to move to...aaaghh! I really am not worried about being "homeless". We NEVER know exactly where we are moving when we list a house, and it always turns out great.


We will have a busy weekend making sure everything around our house is sparkling by Monday morning. Because we move fairly often, several people in our family haven't seen this house after the remodel. Here are some "after" pictures. Trust me, you DO NOT want to see the before pictures!


Have a wonderful weekend. Michael and Matt - we love you bunches!






9 comments:

Meg said...

Hi Mary!
Your house is beautiful! I'm so glad my mom is helping you find your next home.
My dad is doing great! I've updated my blog, so feel free to visit!
Megan

Grandma Tillie's Bakery said...

What a beautiful home! I love your colors and glass blocks are my favorite in the bathroom. I hope you have a smooth move and find the perfect place to move to.

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Your home is so nice and warm. But how exciting to be going on a new adventure. Isn't it wonderful how the Lord provides just the right place at the right time? He's always right on time.

Are the children excited as well?

Wishing you the very best,
Lea

PS I still haven't made those muffins. Unexpected happenings this week have left me with little time but its on my counter just waiting for me.

Patty said...

Your home is lovely ! I am sure it will sell very quickly. Maybe you want to move to this part of Texas !

The Stricklands said...

Hi sweet Patty! I actually looked for old farm houses near Ft. Worth a few months ago. We had a major problem though - Randy would have a 6 hour commute both ways. We did look at a house today that had enough land for a big garden and a few farm animals. We both loved it, but we will wait and see if our current house sells. Give sweet Mei-ling a big kiss for me!

The Stricklands said...

Hi Kris!
Thank you for the sweet comments about our house. When we moved in,the glass block window was the only nice thing in the master bath. The rest of it was nasty beyond belief! Have a wonderful week.

The Stricklands said...

Hi Lea,
Our little ones are excited about moving to a house where we can have more animals. Of course, they each want a different kind of animal! I made the muffins again this week - yummy, yummy!

Patricia said...

Oh my! Your house is lovely! Just beautiful....What exquisite taste you have! I hope you get the price you are asking and find the home you are searching for.
May the Lord bless you and your dear family.
Patricia

The Stricklands said...

Thank you sweet Patricia. I love, love your beautiful home. I have dreamed since I was a child to have a log home in the mountains. I am happy to have a sweet friend who is living my dream!