Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'll Say it Again...






I know I say this about every season, but....I love this time of year!!!! We are loving our tiny (and so far unproductive) garden. What a joy to look out in the back yard and see the pumpkin vines growing up the fence. The little ones found ONE ripe strawberry last week, and it was so fun watching them trying to split it 3 ways.


The realtors toured our home this morning. I get stressed out everytime we sell a house and they come through. Some of them are sooooooo critical and nit-picky. Now we wait for the horde of buyers to come :0)


I am going to sit down, drink a big glass of peach tea, and enjoy my VERY clean house!


3 comments:

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Everything looks so bloomin pretty!

I love peach tea too!

Smiles,
Lea

Anonymous said...

Dear Mary
I hope that it is not too stressful. Your house is looking very beautiful.

sandra/tx said...

Obviously, the first Sandra that posted wasn't me as I could never call you "Mary." :-) I've been reading through your blog and found where you said you don't know how to post links. I just learned that the other day. Let me know if you'd like directions.

Lovin' the pics of the fam!