Saturday, July 5, 2008

Aren't We Gorgeous!


We had a sweet 4th of July. Randy worked on painting the trim on the house, I cooked some our son Matthew's favorite foods, and the little ones enjoyed the beautiful day outside. We joined Memaw and Granddaddy at our favorite "fireworks watching" parking lot about 9:00 and waited for the excitement to begin. We might not live in a large city, but the fireworks were wonderful!


I am a preschool minister at our small church. Tonight the children are learning about the story of Jesus healing Bartimaeus' eyes. I brought home a big bucket of sunglasses from the preschool closet to work on a craft and lookie what was in it!

2 comments:

Marci said...

Wow, they are Stars!!! Cute picture.

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Leave it to those little darlings to find fun in a bucket of glasses! So cute!

Sounds like a wonderful object lesson you'll be teaching the little ones. Very creative!

Smiles,
Lea