OK - I haven't tried every recipe out there for blueberry muffins, but these are so wonderful that I am only going to use this recipe from now on. This is my version of a recipe I found online at allrecipes.com. I modified it a little, and here it is!!!!!
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Combine:
1 1/2 cups flour
3/4 cup white sugar
1/2 t salt
2 t baking powder
Stir together in a 1 cup measuring cup:
1 beaten egg
1/3 cup vegetable oil
add milk until the measuring cup is full (approximately 1/3 cup)
Stir the egg/oil/milk together with the dry ingredients and then fold in
2 cups blueberries (I used fresh)
Fill muffins tins 2/3 full and then add the topping
Topping:
mix together and spoon on the tops of uncooked muffins -
1/2 cup brown or white sugar
1/2 cup flour
1/4 cup butter, crumbled
1 1/2 t cinnamon
Bake 18-22 minutes and enjoy!!!!
(makes 12 muffins)
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh yum, I'll have to make tem myself sometime.
Kate
Oh my, I just printed out that recipe. It sounds so good and we just love fresh baked muffins around here! Thank you for sharing.
Smiles,
Lea
I can't wait for the blueberries to ripen so I can try these. Thanks for posting the recipe!
Post a Comment