Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Thank You Computer Guy!





Well, the remodeling finally affected our computer :( We gutted the wet bar aka computer room to make room for a walk in pantry (whoopee!). When we moved the main computer to the den, we realized that we had never connected that room to cable. The wonderful, wonderful cable man came today, and I feel like I have been away forever (or 3 days).


We had a fun weekend babysitting our sweet 2 year old friend, Libby. Her parents were singing at the marriage retreat our church hosted this weekend. She had never spent the night away from her mommy and daddy before except with her grandparents. When I told her it was time to put her pajamas on, she realized that I was public enemy #1. After that, she would only let Randy change her, play with her, etc.. They even took a nap on separate recliners Saturday afternoon - too cute!


Our precious Missy is home, and we have loved every minute. Every summer I wonder if she will be home the next. It is such a blessing when your college age children still want to spend their vacations with you. She is resting up to go to Colorado next week to set up a Younglife camp. Then she will be home to do an internship at church.


The 3 little ones are wonderful and enjoying the beautiful weather. I feel sorry for the earthworms in our backyard. Molly and Mason spend hours every day digging them up and putting them in buckets. They are released every evening (I hope!).


The master bath in really, really finished! I never thought it would be a pretty room - it was a real armpit when we moved in. I was just hoping for nice, but it is beautiful. I really may have a hard time selling this house - who would have thunk it!


Here is a picture of goofy Madelyn and some after pictures of the bathroom. It is good to be back!

1 comment:

Melissa E. said...

Your home looks beautiful. Remodeling is hard to live through but the reward is soooo worth it!