Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers' Day!





Happy Mothers' Day to every sweet mom out there. I am so thankful for my mother and Randy's mother. We have both been blessed with sweet, encouraging moms who have made our lives rich and full.






Thank you Michael, Matt, Missy, Mason, Molly and Madelyn for the priviledge of being your mom. I love you all more than you will even know. You make my heart happy everyday!!!






Please pray today for my sweet friend Linda. She is an older woman who lost her only child 7 years ago. Every Mothers' Day is now very difficult for her. It has made me realize that this day is not a happy one for those who have lost a child or who have been unable to have children at all. There are women around us that need some extra love and encouragement. When we stop to call our mothers today, let's take time to love on those women too.


I love this picture of the girls. The other picture was taken last year on Mothers' Day when we were in China.



Have a blessed and sweet Mothers' Day!



Mary



No comments: