

We are still walking around so heartbroken for the Chapman family and remembering to hold our sweeties very close and cherish each and every moment. The three little ones are growing up so fast. This summer they will each have a birthday and we will officially move out of the "preschool" era. Very sad for me. I don't miss diapers, but there is nothing sweeter than rocking your babies to sleep with spit up on your shoulder.
Madelyn may be almost 4, but she needs a nap everyday or she is a grumpy-head. I love to sit in her room and watch her sleep. She is such a precious cutie.
On a totally different note, after a VERY loooooong search for the perfect old teapot, I found it this week at my favorite thrift shop. It is wonderful!!! I had participated in a tea cozy swap several weeks ago and had received a beautiful one from Australia (thanks again Sandra!). I just didn't have a tea pot to go with it. I really, really don't like to buy new things, so I looked and looked and had about given up on finding an old one that wasn't broken or chipped. This tea pot has been lovingly used for many pots of tea. It is very dark and tea stained and I am in love!
The tile men are finishing up today - whoopee! Randy and I will have to do a lot of painting this weekend and then the carpet will be installed on Tuesday and Wednesday. We are almost finished!!!! Now we just have to paint the garage and finish the outside trim. I have to admit, I didn't think the day would ever come when I could say we are finished with this house.
Enjoy your long holiday weekend!
2 comments:
Oh my, Madylen is stunning! I too love old things ~~ your tea pot is a tresure for sure!
Patricia
Mary I am so glad that you found one. It looks lovely.
Love Sandra
Post a Comment