Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I Got Invited!


Madelyn's sweet preschool class had a Mother's Day tea this morning, and it was precious. We made a handprint picture together and had yummy desserts. Randy usually takes her to school on his way to work, so this was a special day for us - I took her and stayed for almost an hour. Madelyn was so excited and kissed me and hugged me over and over again. Of course, I LOVED that! She also was very particular about the dress she wore today - it had to be pretty and have a LOT of flowers on it. :0)


Here is a picture of us and a video of the cutest song ever. Molly also learned this song 2 years ago and has entertained us at many meals with it. Michael and Matt, this song is for you!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Oh that was just precious