
I must be getting older - I can't believe that time is flying by so fast! Can it really be almost the middle of May? I love the Spring, even though it our windy season. The weather has been perfect, our windows have been open during the days, and the little sweeties are wearing their cute little summer pajamas at night. Can it get any better? Well, maybe when the concrete dust is gone, it will be much better.
The nice tile men are coming back on Monday and will be here for 3 more weeks - yes 3. They have already been here for 2 weeks working on the master bathroom. I will have to add those guys to my Christmas card list. They have spent more time in our home this year than our best friends.
Saturdays are donut days around here. Molly and Madelyn are obviously enjoying their breakfast in this picture :0) This morning I will start texturing the walls and ceiling of the pantry, take a quick bath and go to hostess a wedding shower. Then we will all go to lunch at my precious MIL and FIL's house to celebrate the college graduation of a special niece - we are proud of you Keyann!!!!!! Home again to finish the pantry and then off to church to get the preschool area ready for tonight.
Missy leaves tomorrow for Colorado to work at the Younglife camp, and while she is gone we will finish her bathroom. I will miss that girl! We will go see the boys in Dallas later in the week and then head home to work on the LAST room that needs to be painted. Whoopeee!
I am so longing for days and days of normalcy and quiet homeschooling, baking, and cleaning. I really think that in 3 weeks we will have a regular schedule again that doesn't include wall mud or paint brushes. This project will be worth it in the end, but it has taken a toll on my emotional peace. Enough whining - have a blessed weekend and hug your families!
No comments:
Post a Comment