




We are home with a big bag of dirty clothes, lots of pictures, and some tired sweeties. Michael and Matt both took the day off from work on Thursday and went to the Fort Worth zoo with us. Our dear friend, Laura, and her daughters also joined us there. We had soooooo much fun! The weather was perfect, the company was perfect, the animals were.....smelly.
Randy was attending an oil and gas cpa conference in Dallas, so we stayed in a much nicer hotel than normal. The Westin Hotel is actually connected to the Galleria Mall. We could walk down a hall and be in the mall for breakfast (or shopping!). The beds were wonderful and there was
Starbucks coffee in our room. I felt very spoiled :0)
Starbucks coffee in our room. I felt very spoiled :0)
I had to chuckle at our little ones. Randy paid for us to go to the zoo, and there were all kinds of animals that our children don't see every day. But.....the most loved animals there were a snail and a caterpillar that Molly found on the ground. The best things in life really are free.
Randy finished my pantry and I had so much fun this morning rearranging the kitchen. He also finished Missy's bathroom just hours before she returned from Colorado. One more room to go!
Here are some pictures of our Dallas trip. Have a wonderful and blessed Sunday.
Mary
No comments:
Post a Comment