skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
And Even If...
Thursday, January 24, 2008
I do have a green thumb - I do, I do!
My Christmas cactus is blooming for the first time ever! (And yes I know that Christmas was weeks ago!) I have thought for years that I was just a cactus flunkie - but now I have renewed hope. Today a cactus, tomorrow chickens and goats :0)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
visitors to this site
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(75)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
▼
2008
(177)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(21)
▼
January
(32)
Madelyn - Right Side Up!
The Kitchen That Was
A Picture's Worth a Thousand Words
Floating Away!
Goofing Around
Belly-up Day
I do have a green thumb - I do, I do!
Home Again - Home Again!
To Grandmother's House We Go!
Beautiful Madelyn
The Baby Princess - Madelyn
Happy Birthday Michael!
Molly - A China Doll!
Molly Anne
Mason Lee Xiangwei Strickland - What a Smile!
Mason
Missy and Mason
Missy and Molly
Missy's Story
Matthew - then
Matthew - now
Matthew's Baby Story
Matt and Missy (1987)
Matt and Molly
Michael and Mason
Michael - the Miracle Baby
Randy and Mason
How Did we Just Celebrate our 29th Anniversary Whe...
Molly and Madelyn
And Even If...
Christmas 2007
29 Years and Counting!
About Me
The Stricklands
Come follow our adventures as we attend school in Mozambique this summer. Who knows where God will lead next!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment