
Poor Randy! I worked all day to get laundry done, the house picked up and dinner on the table so that he could relax for a while before he went back to the office tonight. He walked in the door and the house fell apart! The hot water heater stopped making hot water, the door to Missy's room wouldn't open, the trash compactor became possessed, and the dishwasher is leaking (we think). He spent his "peaceful" 2 hours at home tonight being our repairman.
I hope you can tell by the fish picture that our goldfish swims upside down. There is obviously something very wrong with him, but he has been "playing dead" for months. Just one in a looooong line of strange Strickland pets :0)
Mason, Molly, Madelyn and I had such a fun day. On Fridays we go to the library to get some movies for the weekend. It is always so funny to watch them pick a movie out, swap with each other, put the first movies back on the shelf, and start over. Madelyn always wants the same Dora movie, but someone else had the nerve to check it out! Hopefully "Dora, the Mermaid" will be back next Friday.
Michael, Matt, and Missy - have a blessed and safe weekend. We love you!!!!
1 comment:
I love you, Mom :)! I miss you guys so much! Give everyone a really big hug for me!
Post a Comment