




Mason and Molly attend a summer program at our local deaf church. This is something they look forward to all week. They make crafts, see Bible stories signed, go swimming, and more. Yesterday we all took a road trip to a nearby children's science museum. I love this kind of place even more than my children :) We saw robotic dinosaurs and watched a dino movie on the big omni screen. A perfect day for dino-loving Molly! The museum was not well lit so the pictures aren't the best, but the 3 M's are precious nonetheless :0)
Our house is still on the market - ugh, but we are praying it sells quickly and that a wonderful house in the country will be waiting for us.
3 comments:
I love visiting those type museums too! One we attended even had a full sized fiberglass cow you could milk and get water out of.
I hope you have a serious buyer soon!
Oh don't you just love science museums?! How can you not hav e fun! Any luck on the house??
Patricia
That does look like a fun day! I do miss living closer to the city and the children's museums and zoos. There is just no better way to teach children than having them immersed in all the touch & feel and experiencing all those wonderful things for themselves.
Love all those little smiles.
Blessings,
Lea
Post a Comment