Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Few "Before" Pictures






We were able to spend a couple of hours at the new house measuring and making plans to remodel. I am so thankful that we actually liked the house even more when we saw it today. The main projects will be the kitchen and master bath (now tiled with lots and lots of orange tile!). We will spend several hours in the car tomorrow planning and deciding what to tackle first. The upside of a long car trip is having time to talk to Randy for hours and hours :0)

2 comments:

Grandma Tillie's Bakery said...

They sure liked tile didn't they? I can't wait to see the transformations that will be taking place! I love brick houses--they look so well made.

Farmhouse Blessings said...

I am so excited for you, Mary! Such a darling place. How wonderful to have a nice blank slate to create a haven for your family.

Have fun!
Lea