



Today is Madelyn Grace's 4th birthday! What a fun day we have had making her day special. First a trip to the dollar store for a balloon bouquet, then to the cake store to pick up the very colorful My Little Pony Cake. We met Dad, Meemaw and Granddaddy at Madelyn's favorite restaurant for lunch, and then her sweet grandparents took her shopping. She chose a crown, a purse and some new princess slippers. Have I mentioned lately that she is a little "girly"? Molly, Mason and I finished up the rest of the gift shopping (more sweet girly things), then the real excitement began. Michael, Matt, Missy, and Dan all came home today! I haven't had all of my children under one roof since Christmas. I feel like it is my birthday :)
It has been fun watching Molly and Mason's reactions to all of the attention Madelyn has received today. Molly sweetly convinced (manipulated) Madelyn to share all of her new toys, and Mason tried all day to not pout and act jealous. At bedtime tonight, he realized that his birthday is next :0) It is going to be a looooooong month as we countdown the days until September 30th.
We have a fun long weekend planned with cookouts, a Texas Tech football game, church, movies, croquet in the front yard, and more. I love, love my family.
3 comments:
Mary! This is so precious! Madelyn looks so grown up, maybe that means I should come home more often!
P.S. I love that you do a blog, because I keep up with it.
Happy Birthday, sweet Princess Madelyn!
Love,
Aunt Sandra
Happy Birthday beautiful Madelyn! What an exciting day and what a lovely 4 year old princess!
Post a Comment