


The boxes are starting to stack up! The house is looking a little sad as the decorating "stuff" is being packed for the new house. It is hard for me to go from super-clean while we are showing the house to super-disaster as we pack. What a let-down! So.......I did what any good quilter would do. I went to Jo-Anns and used my 40% off coupon to buy a new template for the tumbler quilt I have been wanting to make. Now another mess has ensued as I have pulled out my scraps and started to cut zillions and zillions of little blocks. OK - maybe not zillions and zillions, but a LOT of little blocks are piling up on my sewing table. I even had a cute little helper organizing my pin cushion. Notice the very cute glasses on my helper? I have learned to only spend a $1 a pair on these because Madelyn has broken numerous pairs of sewing glasses. I asked her tonight how she had broken so many. She said she couldn't tell me because it was a secret :) Mason and Molly are very excited about school starting on Monday. We bought the last of the curriculum I needed today, so I think I am ready too!
Thanks for being patient with a tired blogging friend. I know posts have been sporadic and not very inspiring lately. Maybe I will have some pictures soon of the new quilt! Have a a fun and relaxing weekend.
Mary
1 comment:
Now that is something I would definitely do--start cutting a quilt in the middle of moving our entire household--just ask my husband. He is always blown away by me adding fuel to the fires around here LOL
And I think those glasses look quite nice on such a sweet little face!
Post a Comment