
How I love our restful Sundays! With church on Saturday night, our Sundays are wonderful, family-filled days. Today we planted 12 new shrubs in front of our house, and sweet Randy fixed the garden gate and installed a new curtain rod in the dining room. I had coffee with a friend and the little ones worked puzzles and played games. But......the EXCITING news is that we took the training wheels off of Molly and Mason's bikes. The really exciting news is that in less than 5 minutes they were both riding without any help! (I think they are geniuses, but that is another story :)
Here are some videos of the fantastic bike riders and their little sister who now doesn't like her training wheels - lol! (And don't even look at our awful Bermuda grass that won't turn green for weeks - ugh!)
1 comment:
WOW! We should have done that while I was home! That's so exciting! Tell the kids I'm so proud of them! And that I love them! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks! Love you!
Post a Comment