


When you have 12 inches of snow, a sunny day and three of the cutest darlin's ever, it is a fun, fun day. We spent almost 3 hours in our snow clothes playing and working in the snow this morning. Randy and Mason shoveled our drive and then we headed to the best hill in town to sled. Then we went to Memaw and Granddaddy's house to shovel a little more snow, to Sonic for $1 hamburgers, and finally home again to dry out and rest.
It is amazing how quickly this foot of snow is melting. Tomorrow, we are going to have another warm day, so the snowy fun won't lasted long. We are so thankful for the much needed moisture. Have a fun weekend wherever you are!
2 comments:
Looks like fun! I loved Medi-Park as a kid...it doesn't get any better!! I'm curious-how is your trampoline so low to the ground?
Hi Jennifer! Our trampoline is a very small one made for younger children. It is our most-loved toy. I think Randy's parents bought it at Academy.
Post a Comment