Friday, March 6, 2009

Sweet Friends


I am blessed with many sweet, sweet friends. They make my life more full, more fun, and much richer. Friends hold you up when things are poopy and they love you even when you are a mess. My friend Kris gave me a blog award that I want to pass on to some of my favorite bloggy friends :)

The details of blogs chosen for this award:
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind
bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested
in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons
of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.

Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award
to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this
cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”!


Take a gander at these sweet blogs:
What Do I Know of Holy (my daughter's blog)

Canyon Wren Cottage (my sister's blog)

Farmhouse Blessings (this is an award-free blog, but one of my favorites!)







Thanks again Kris!

No comments: