Sunday, March 8, 2009

Puzzling Days





























My favorite thrift shop often has great puzzles for a dollar - what a deal! We now have a pretty big collection, and occasionally have a puzzle marathon. It is a little hard to maneuver through the house on these days, but our floor is very colorful!

Homeschooling has taken a sweet, leisurely spring-time feel. We do a lot of math and reading, a little gardening, hunt for a few bugs, ride bikes and scooters, and just enjoy being together.

Michael finally found a doctor in New York City to fix his poor nose. He will have it repaired tomorrow afternoon, so please pray that all goes well and that he recovers quickly. I know he is ready to feel better, look better, and start his new job in New York.

Randy has another birthday tomorrow (51!), and so he will be a year older than me. I prefer being the "younger woman." :)

Have a wonderful week and hug everyone you love.

1 comment:

Missy said...

I absolutely cannot wait to see you guys next week :)!! Love you all so so much! Give everyone a hug for me!