

Our Mason loves being all boy. He is rambunctious, loud, and full of energy all day long. One of his favorite things is to show us how strong he is :) We got out our brand new grain mill today and tried to grind our first batch of wheat. It is hard work!!!! Fortunately, I have a strong, loud, and rambunctious 7 year old boy who worked for almost 30 minutes helping me grind one little bag of wheat. This bread better be very, very good!
Here are some pictures of mighty Mason, the world's best wheat grinder. Notice the sweaty head - lol!
4 comments:
Yay Mason! Good job helping Momma!
You are really getting back to the basics, Lee. LOL I can't believe that boy is grinding wheat. Next he'll be milking cows and driving cattle! LOL
Good job, Mason! Would you come help me grind my wheat too?
I have the same grinder but don't have a table strong enough to grind it. When we attached it to our kitchen island, it shook so badly that the grain just when flying everywhere. We did get enough to make a loaf of bread and it was quite good, but I'll need a stronger table before I try that again!
Smiles,
Lea
Mason is a stud! hope to see you guys soon!
Dan
Post a Comment