




Yesterday was Granddaddy's birthday, and we celebrated with him and with Meemaw by eating homemade cupcakes and a wonderful meal at our favorite Mexican food restaurant - yummy!
Our fall weather is finally here! Cool mornings and a few rainy days make me want to brew a big pot of tea and read a good book. We are counting down the days until Thanksgiving - the next time our big brood will be together. I am a little "homesick" to be with all of our children. Dallas and Oklahoma seem to get farther and father away.
I will be SO thankful when Halloween is over. Is it just me or are the masks, yard props and costumes getting gorier every year? Our little ones are nervous everytime we go into a new store because they are afraid of the scary displays. Hurry up November!
Have a blessed week!
3 comments:
I'm with you kiddo....I hate halloween!
Happy Birthday, Eual. Loved the pics, and we miss Abuelo's!
How sweet to celebrate with those we love!
I am with you about the Halloween business. We are not Halloweeny type folks. We focus on celebrating Autumn and harvest. For us, it is so much more uplifting and positive. Of course, I don't mind all the extra candy offered in the stores around this time. I usually can't resist buying a bag ... or two!
Blessings,
Lea
Post a Comment