Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Little Bell-Ringers







Last night our three little ones were in a beautiful wedding. They were the bell-ringers who walked up the aisle in front of the bride. The girls wore dresses made of Chinese silk (we loved that!), and Mason was extremely handsome in his green tie.

Molly and Madelyn were absolutely infatuated with the bride and bridesmaids :) They kept peeking into the bridal room to see what was going on. This wedding took place in the same church where out Missy and Dan will be married next March. I will post more pictures soon!

Thank you Mallory and Spencer for including our family in your beautiful and God-honoring ceremony.

4 comments:

Schromom said...

The girls were beautiful and Mason's smile was infectious! I'm glad they had a wonderful wedding experience.

Grandma Tillie's Bakery said...

Hey you forgot to mention that YOU sewed those marvelous dresses! Aren't weddings fun and it is so refreshing to see people in love and happy, starting a new life together.

Missy said...

It's official-we have the cutest kids ever to come out of China! They look adorable! And the girls' dresses are gorgeous! Good work, Mom :)! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I love the material you used for the dresses!! I made another one for Willow the other day but left out the band and added bloomers.... it is so cute that way too!Patricia