


Randy and I just returned home after spending the weekend away at a marriage retreat. We realized that we haven't been away together in almost 2 years! My sweet guy brought home 2 dozen roses for me on Friday - he is a keeper for sure :)
What a joy to walk through the door to precious little ones who were so happy to see us. Thank you sweet, patient Hailey for taking such good care of our children - you are a blessing! Now we are resting up for a soccer game this afternoon and more work on the outdoor playground. Randy and a friend were able to get the base built last weekend. The new picnic table and sandbox have already been much used and loved.
Our garden is growing! We rush out every morning just to see what has grown overnight. We even have two tiny green tomatoes growing on a small tomato plant. Isn't it amazing how the smallest things can bring us great joy? How I love sharing life and special little moments with those I love.
Michael, Matthew and Missy - we love you dearly!
1 comment:
How nice that you and your dear one had a time of renewal! Jeffrey & I are finally able to spend that time together now that Colton is so much better. It is a blessing!
Two tomatoes already? Well that is exciting. I'm afraid my garden is not doing so well. I just found that my soil mixture was completely depleted of nutrients so I'm back to square one trying to supplement it organically. Oh well, I'll be happy with any little thing I get and just plan better for next year.
Smiles, Lea
Post a Comment