
Our Mason loves to create - anything! We have a large craft closet filled with craft books and supplies that he loves. Everyday the little ones rest and play for an hour in their rooms. Mason took a craft book with him to read yesterday, and this is the result. Pretty original dreidel and menorah! I promise...we have really been learning about Easter at our house :)
Have a blessed Easter weekend as you think about the sacrifice made for all of us by the one who loves us dearly.
6 comments:
Mason is such a stud! Did he really just make that stuff on his own? Dan and I are really impressed :)! Love you guys! Wish we could be there for Easter! Give the crew a hug from me!
I love the quote on the shirt...that boy is precious and WILL be used of God!
I like his creations! He's so cute how can anybody resist.
Wow! Way to go, Mason. I'm so proud of you!
Blessings, Lea
I just adore Mason! He bright he is... wow.
Patricia
I happened to find your blog through Norma's Facebook page. (Reading blogs is a hobby I guess.) :) You don't know me but my husband and I love your in-laws. (Dumas High grads.) Rick & Cindy are some of our favorite people too.
You have a beautiful family and a lovely blog. Feel free to stop by and visit my blog, you know we love company!
Post a Comment