Sunday, April 5, 2009

Stay Tuned!







OK - so I'm really not supposed to "say" anything until tomorrow night, but....I can't keep it a secret any longer!!!! Take a look at these precious pictures, and I will fill in all the details Monday night :)

6 comments:

Anne Christian said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!! :DDDD lol

Schromom said...

How exciting....she is an awesome catch! Love the ring. :-)

amanda said...

soooooo happy!!!!!! :)

Grandma Tillie's Bakery said...

Wowzer--a wedding!! How wonderful for your family! Congratulations all around, I know you must be so excited.

P.S.--I do wedding cookies and I ship them! They make terrific favors to hand to the guests, individually packaged and tied with ribbon matching the wedding colors...:-)

sandra/tx said...

I can't wait to meet this guy. Missy IS a catch, and I'm sure he is, too. Congratulations!

schromiester said...

Woo hoo!!!!! I'm so excited! Hope you had a great time visiting those two!