Thursday, November 13, 2008

Shhhh - It's a Surprise!


Last week's OSU vs Texas Tech game was a BIG game at our house. We have loyal fans on both sides, but our favorite OSU fan was a little disappointed at the outcome :( To make her feel better, I have finished her Oklahoma State quilt top and will take it the the quilter tomorrow. I need to finish Michael's Tech quilt top and send if off next week. Just so you don't feel too sorry for Matt, his Tech quilt was finished and delivered a few months ago. Whew! I am feeling the need to make something that is not orange or red!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it, Mom :)!! I can't wait for it to be finished! Thank you so much! I love you!

Marci said...

Hmmm... you want to make something that is not orange or red. OK... I like blue and white and sunflowers. :)