Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Doin' the Happy Dance!


I can honestly say this is the first Christmas season that I have had the big gifts nearly finished before Thanksgiving. Here is Michael's quilt top that will go to the sweet quilter this week. Now I just need to finish Molly's dress for Thanksgiving and finish recovering my dining room chairs by this weekend (in my spare time!). Aren't you starting to count down the days (hours) until next week? I love, love having all of my cute children home at the same time. 8 days!!!

2 comments:

sandra/tx said...

The quilts look great, although I'm biased toward the Tech one. The kids are going to love their quilts.

Looking forward to this weekend's big game.

Patricia said...

I am so impressed with you and all these quilts! I should have made my son and ASU quilt! Why didn't I think of that?!
Patricia