
Our home was in remodeling turmoil for so long. I so love walking through our house now enjoying the soft new carpet and clean tile floors. There is a great peace that come with knowing there is nothing left for me to paint. Our oldest son called tonight for painting advice because he is painting a bedroom in his new house. I was happy to help him, but in the back of my mind I kept thinking, "I am soooooo glad that HE is painting and not me!".
Homeschooling has been fun this week. I have spent hours printing off new lap books for us to make in the weeks to come. Molly has become a great reader, Mason loves to do math, and Madelyn loves to draw pictures of herself to give to me. What a team!
Tomorrow is laundry and bread-making day. If everything goes as planned, I won't even need to leave my house at all. Now that will be a sweet day!
1 comment:
How wonderful to have everything finished. The photo of your kids is beautiful!
Post a Comment