

My sweet friend, Patricia, at Little Cabin in the Woods found an amazing little girl's dress pattern online at http://www.thehandmadedress.net/ I ordered the Madeline pattern yesterday, and a few hours later have two adorable dresses for my Chinese cuties.
On a sad note, my sewing, quilting days have reached an end until after the move :0( I made good progress last week on downsizing our things and packing, but all of that came to a halt when our older children came home for the weekend. We had sooooooo much fun with Michael, Matt, Missy and Dan. How I wish we all lived a little closer. The good news is that the holidays are right around the corner!
Now I need to clean up after our big crowd, do our lesson plans for the week, and straighten up my sewing area. Have a wonderful short week!
7 comments:
That top pic of Madelyn reminds me of Susan, for some reasons. Cute dresses for some cute girls. Glad y'all had fun with all the kiddos this weekend.
Oh how precious! I didn't even think about using some of my asian fabric! Hope you move is going well.
Patricia
What a special momma you are, sewing your girls their very own dresses like that! Sorry you have to put your quilting away--maybe sneak a little out in a totebag to hand piece here and there...:-)
I love them! Good job mama! I just started a flickr group for my patterns I would LOVE if you would add the pics of these precious dresses! Here is the link http://www.flickr.com/groups/819944@N24/
They are beautiful gifts from above.
Thank you for your encouraging comments and praying for my mum.
Blessings to you :)
Niki
they are beautiful girls! :) You are a blessed woman! I love your family picture on your blog! "her children will rise and call her blessed!"
Oh you did such lovely work on those dresses! They are darling. You know, I have 3 boys and still can't resist a sweet little girls dress pattern. Maybe someday I'll little granddaughters to sew for.
The girls are beautiful!
Blessings,
Lea
Post a Comment