Sweet family and friends,
Packing, homeschooling and life are busy, busy around here. We have a quick trip to the mountains planned to celebrate Mason's birthday, and then we will move two days later to the new house. I will have a lot to share and many new pictures after the turmoil subsides. See you in early October!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy early Birthday, Mason. Have fun in the mountains, and we'll be thinking of y'all during your move.
See you when you get back!
I'll miss you but sure do understand how the wonders of life take priority.
Wishing Mason a very happy birthday!
Smiles,
Lea
Mary, I am so glad to find you again. I lost track of you all after the last blog ended, and did not know that you'd begun another one. I am thrilled for your family and all that God has done for you. I would love to hear from you after you get settled in your new home. Much love to you, Randy, and your precious family ... Sheryl Stewart
Post a Comment