Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweet Mason!




Our precious Mason is 8, and I am a little sad that he is getting so old! His birthday fell on a school day, so we sent cupcakes for Mason to share with his buddies. Randy went to the school and had a fun lunch with the birthday boy while the girls and I went toy shopping.

Sweet Memaw took Mason birthday shopping the day before his birthday, and he had soooooo much fun spending time with her and picking out the perfect gifts. Thank you Memaw for a wonderful afternoon! Nana and Papaw sent birthday money, so Mason and I will do a little more shopping next week :)

A wonderful day filled with hugs, balloons, and just the right birthday presents. I love you sweet Mason. You make my heart happy!

1 comment:

Marci said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Mason. You share it with one of my favorite people... My Great-Aunt Flo. She lived to be 102!!