

Well, it won't win any awards at the fair, but my first knitted sweater for Madelyn is finished. Several mistakes (all hidden by the fuzzy yarn) and a lot of knitting lessons learned. Now to start on Molly Anne's. Hers will be the same pattern but done in blue fuzzy yarn. Thank goodness for Hobby Lobby's clearance yarn. I can easily make a cute sweater for less than $5 - woo-hoo!!!!!
Now, on to hats, mittens and socks.......maybe :)
3 comments:
Whew! Mason's first day is behind you and also the new sweater! It is gorgeous, by the way...
I hope you have a smooth, productive school year and that Mason is just as happy as a clam with his new school life :-)
The haircuts are so sweet, by the way--wish my hair was half that cute!
I am proud of you. You did a great job!!! I am working on my first sweater. I did great knitting in the round. I am on a sleeve and I don't like the double pointed needles. :)
oooooo... i am lovin' this sweater!! Was it really hard? I want to knit one but have only done hats, scarves and washcloths. lol You are so artistic!
Patricia
Post a Comment