Sunday, February 15, 2009

Someone Has a Cold :(


My sweet little Madelyn has a cold and feels so yucky. The only good thing is that she loves to snuggle with her mommy when she doesn't feel well. I'm off to snuggle and make some chicken noodle soup.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:( poor thing! She sounded terrible on the phone. I wish I was there to take cuddle shifts with you. Give that sweet girl a hug for me! Love you guys!

Grandma Tillie's Bakery said...

So sorry to hear about the cold. Mommy's chicken soup and hugs will help in no time I think!

The Johnsons said...

Poor baby. But I sure do love cuddling with my babies when they're sick. It's the only time they really let me anymore. Is it bad that part of me is a little bit happy when they're sick just for that reason?!?