



Today we celebrated Valentine's Day with our homeschool coop at an indoor playground. The little ones and I have spent the last 2 days buying valentines cards, writing names on cards, putting stickers on cards, talking about cards, making a bag to put the cards in...... :) The big party was today, and now I am pooped!
We are renting a movie tonight (unheard of on a Thursday!), and I am going to sit and knit until I fall asleep on the couch. I love fun days like today. Watching Mason and the girls open each little card, listening to Molly read Madelyn's cards for her, and seeing again how much they love each other makes my mommy heart very happy.
Have a sweet Valentine's Day friends.
Hey!!!! I just realized this is my 200th post! I need to eat some chocolate and celebrate!
3 comments:
Congratulations on the 200th post! You should have a giveaway with one of your quilts. One of your AQUA colored quilts. One of your AQUA colored quilts with vintage pink and ivory to coordinate with it. (wink)
As usual your kidlets are absolutely adorable!
Dan did a good job picking those sunglasses out; Mason's looking good :)! And Molly and Madelyn look so old in that picture! Make them stop growing up. Love you guys!
Those children are just too adorable! I always loved making our little decorated shoeboxes and writing up Valentines when I was little...
Congrats on your 200th post! Seeing as how chocolate is one of the major food groups, I really think you need to get your daily requirement...lol
Have a great Valentine's and rest of the weekend
Post a Comment