Wednesday, September 23, 2009

You Know You Are Tired When.....



When you fall asleep sitting up! The cool weather and shorter days are making all of us a little sleepy in the afternoons. I fell asleep while knitting on Mason's new sweater this afternoon, and Madelyn fell asleep sitting up at my feet. I love this time of year :)

We disassembled the garden this weekend and pulled up everything except the pumpkin vines and one melon plant that has taken up a huge section of the garden but has only produced one melon. I refuse to give up. We are going to eat that melon!

We are going to Tennessee in October to meet with a missionary couple from Africa! They are home for the birth of a grandchild, but they graciously agreed to meet with us to answer some of our zillions of questions. We are praying that this meeting confirms some of the things God has been speaking to us about future mission work in Africa.

Homeschooling is zipping along, and Mason still loves his new school and hearing aids. Everyday is blessedly busy and joyful. I am more than thankful.

No comments: