Friday, April 18, 2008

Just for Matthew


Our son Matthew has asked me several times to post a picture of the remodeled fireplace, but I wanted to decorate it first. So.....weeks later, here it is!
Mason's caseworker comes in 2 days, and I just got the furniture moved back into the atrium, living room, entry, and dining room this morning. I have been cleaning and hanging pictures like a crazy woman. I think if I don't sleep for 48 hours, I can get it all done :0)
Michael, Matt, and Missy, we love you bunches!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom, it looks amazing! And I see "warm muffin" made the cut for the living room walls too :)! Very nice! I love you guys so much! Can't wait to be home with you again!

The Stricklands said...

I love you too sweet girl! How are the costumes coming for the party? Thanks for the nice comment about the living room. I finally feel like life might actually be returning to normal - whatever that is!?!

Anonymous said...

Mom - That looks awesome! Thanks for posting the pictures. I am excited that all of you are coming to Dallas soon. Love you!

Matt